Do you want to work for an amazing non-profit and make a real difference daily?
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to the Integrated Living Services staff. It is our sincere hope that you will enjoy working with other members of the staff, the clients, the families and others who are affiliated with the agency programs. It is our hope that your new position will bring you personal growth and satisfaction and an opportunity for continued development.
Submit your resume below and start the application process:
Here are lists of some benefits you’ll receive after you’re hired:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plan (after 3 months employment)
- 403b Retirement Plan (after 6 month probationary period)
- PTO accrual (after 6 month probationary period)
- Free CPR/FA Classes
- Continuing Education Classes
The following are requirements that need to be completed for employment:
- Background Check (Employment is based on successful background clearance) and Fingerprinting
- TB Test (Required upon hire)
- CPR and First Aid Cards (Renewed Every 2 Years)
- NAR or CNA Nursing Assistant Registered or Certified (Renewed every year on your birthday)
- Food Worker Permit (Renewed every 2 years)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Card (Renewed every year)
- Nurse Delegation Training (Required for delegation tasks)
- Fundamental of care giving, DDD Specialty Training and Residential Services Curriculum (40hrs) are required for Group home instructors.